Wednesday, May 27, 2009


Everything seemed so real.
So real, as if they happened before
or even as if they are about to happen...

I started having strange and weird dreams
ever since these holidays..
I don't know what reason but they are all
about my secondary school friends
and life during those days..
Even so, i get mixed dreams such as
dreams about my nafa friends together with
my secondary friends.. these stituations
occurred and as if they all took place some part
in my memories.. I couldn't really explain that
well but its just I had this odd feeling after I
had all these dreams..
I'm unsure whether these are going to happen
or they happened to me before..
I totally had no idea what these symbolize,
just feeling uneasy about this unusual incident..

whether or not they happened before or not,
I'm just hoping these will not happen in reality.





HELLO

Welcome to my past.

PAST

January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009


CREDITS

Designed by Mazni
Fonts by DaFont
Photo and edits Junnieer
Powered by Blogger