Sunday, February 15, 2009


Happy valentines…not.

It started out an enjoyable day with my dear joycie who came over
to chat and we’ve had fun surfing youtube. Thanks joycie, for coming
over and I know I always have you as my most trusted friend...
BUT, sadly it turns out to be my worst valentines day ever.
Hoping it’ll be the last time I’ll be going through this torment.
Don’t ask me why, I’m just not ready to face the fact yet though.
I had to lie to myself to feel better.
Lies after lies.
Tears flowing down my cheek just like blood flowing
profusely out of my wound.
I cried as if I’ve never cried before.
On the other hand, I find myself going through something
that I’ve been through years ago…
incident that I don’t want to be reminded about.
I couldn’t blame others for telling me the truth,
But it’s me who couldn’t accept the truth.
I had to smile and live on happily, pretending I am happy.
I wanted to end this, soon.
It’s been holding me back too much, more than I can take.
I want to do something, something that I can get out of this
as quickly as possible.
I want to sing, I want to dance, I want to paint and draw.
I hate myself for being so emotional.
I just want all the pain and hurt OUT of my body.



Anyway, a few thanks to them.

Sandy and Iqa chan.
Thanks girls for the sweet sweet valentines gift!
I had never expect anyone to give me anything
so it's kinda suprise to see that there are still people who
care about this special day! really thanks,
appreciate them alot!

Wanci and Joycie.
Thanks girls! I know i can count on you guys whenever
i'm feeling down. Thanks ALOT for all those encouragements.

They mean alot to me.
I really needed those BADLY.

ARIGATOU NE! (:
don't worry, i will be fine and i'm trying my best to
smile now! hope i'll get to see you guys AGAIN and
jiayou oh! ganbatte for studies!
i'll always here to support you guys!






HELLO

Welcome to my past.

PAST

January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009


CREDITS

Designed by Mazni
Fonts by DaFont
Photo and edits Junnieer
Powered by Blogger